Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question About Selling Out Nicer Player Collections

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
I am in the process of selling my whole collection and I haven't listed my Michael Young PC. Its all either autos, patches, or both. Should i list each card individually or should I do it together. I am not trying to spam any auctions but here is the collection below if you need to see it. I never focused much on it, but it was something I just picked up when I saw something of his I liked.
http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q134 ... PC%20VHTG/

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Individually.

Selling it as a lot is leaving money on the table. It's how some people make money in this hobby (by flipping these lots individually).

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Skorris CCBC said:
Individually.

Selling it as a lot is leaving money on the table. It's how some people make money in this hobby (by flipping these lots individually).

Yeah thats true

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
individually, but if you can afford to, only sell a couple nice higher end cards a week. Most people don't have a ton of money so if you can hold them until they get paid, better for you....if that makes any sense.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Fandruw25 said:
individually, but if you can afford to, only sell a couple nice higher end cards a week. Most people don't have a ton of money so if you can hold them until they get paid, better for you....if that makes any sense.

a good thought right there

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
This topic comes up every week...

But with that being said it would be great if there were a permanent buyer/seller FAQ or knowledge base.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
My opinion is...if you aren't in a hurry, list it as a BIN/BO as an entire lot. There could be someone out there that is a Michael Young collector and would love to add the entire lot to their collection. I have had luck selling large player lots that way. If it doesn't sell or you don't get the right offer, then I say to sell individually. The first option will save you a ton of time and packaging effort if you could sell the entire lot.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I would sell the collection individually. I put my 5000+ Rickey Henderson collection up on Ebay about 6 months ago, and it only made it to $3,900. Reserve not met.