Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first post/If anybody can help with my PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rezynpc

Mar 9, 2010
Just saying hey to everybody. I've been on Beckett for a while but a member referred me to here a month or so ago, just got around to posting. I basically collect baseball, mainly Yankees. Right now my PC consists of Yankee HOFers and players who have had their number retired by the Yankees. As of now only players inducted as Yankees but will eventually move on to Boggs, Henderson, etc. Still looking for Ruth, Gehrig, Mantle, Dimaggio, Maris, Thurman Munson, Jack Chesbro, Herb Pennock, Miller Huggins, Casey Stengel, Tony Lazzeri, Joe Gordon, Billy Martin, and Elston Howard. If anyone can help via trade or sell or just pointing me to somebody who could help I'd appreciate it. Here's my PC as of now. Any and all comments welcome. (sorry if some scans are big)

04spabuybackyogiberra16_23.jpg
berrapatchauto6_10.jpg
combscutauto.jpg
fordauto24_50.jpg
gossageaujsy.jpg
jackson08premierauto07_25.jpg
mccarthycut.jpg
rizzutoau12_20.jpg
dickeyexquisiteauto.jpg
gomezexquisiteauto.jpg
hoytcut46_65.jpg
ruffingexquisiteauto.jpg
08premiermattinglyquadjsyauto10_10.jpg
guidryauto.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Welcome to FCB from a fan of the "Real" New York team! :D Nice collection!! Have you checked on the baseball buy/sell/trade boards? Lots of good stuff over there.

rezynpc

Mar 9, 2010
Thanks everyone. I browsed around the Transactions board but haven't gotten to deep into it yet.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Beautiful stuff.

I just find it amusing that even Rizzuto can't write his own name in cursive.

rizzutoau12_20.jpg
AAAAApDcnm8AAAAAAP2gig.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I hate the Yankees, but that's one helluva collection :shock:

And welcome to FCB !!! :p

rezynpc

Mar 9, 2010
Dpanthers14 said:
pretty sure I referred you here :D , I remember you asking me about a value on your berra auto/jumbo patch.

You would be the one. Thanks for referring me.

Thanks again everybody for the comments.

Members online