Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Razor is better than this crap-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
The holders kinda look like Beckett's, although I can't be sure. I wonder if they are the people that provided Beckett with those GU swatches for the GGUM monstrosities that they were pushing for a while.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
:( I'm a DIE-HARD player collector and am not going after my guy in this set.

The design = :benson:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Uhh, that set is produced by In The Game. If you're going to bash Razor, at least get your facts straight

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
It wouldn't surprise me to hear that the majority of these GU swatches/patches aren't really game used. I am surprised that some of these are selling fairly well despite no having the players/persons picture on the card. If I really wanted any of these I would wait a few more months when they could probably be had very cheap.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
Uhh, that set is produced by In The Game. If you're going to bash Razor, at least get your facts straight

Where in the **** do you see me bashing razor? I'm giving them kudos because they're better than famous fabrics.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
bigalbert said:
JoshHamilton said:

Where in the **** do you see me bashing razor? I'm giving them kudos because they're better than famous fabrics.

Don't mind the coke head Al. It's hard for him to comprehend at times with all that bitterness in his life.
Reading is difficult for some.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
bigalbert said:
JoshHamilton said:

Actually the way its posted it could be interpreted that youre saying "wow there is a company worse than Razor." Which by the way, is the way i interpreted it.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
JoshHamilton said:

uhhhhhhhhh you just failed at life again ::facepalm:: :lol:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
bigalbert said:
JoshHamilton said:

Don't mind the coke head Al. It's hard for him to comprehend at times with all that bitterness in his life.
Reading is difficult for some.

Excuse me, ********?

Bigalbert, I misinterpreted the title of your thread. My apologies. I thought you were asking how Razor could stoop so low

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Guys, we had a big thread about famous fabrics just a couple weeks ago. The company that makes them is in deed In The Game. Same company that makes sports kings. These cards aren't for everybody, but there is a bunch of collectors that do like some of these (I dont care for this card in particular, but there is some amazing cards in this product). In The game has a cult like following that i have not seen from any other company, not even Bowman Chrome. As far as the cards authenticity, i trust Brian Price's GUed more than i do the other company's.

As far as i know ITG has been using Beckett to slab some of their products since around 2001, when Ultimate Hockey first edition came out. BGS actually graded those first couple Ultimate Releases (They came right out of the pack slabbed and graded), then ITG just went to slabbing the cards and not grading and took the BGS logo off. Unless something has changed, then yes these are Beckett slabs still.

I will also add that the producer of these cards, Brian Price, just recently became a member to our forums as well.

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
Thumpersports said:
That card is terrible on so many levels. Besides the over-all bad design ( with no pictures ) who is Murray? ::facepalm:: :lol:
is this a serious question? check the hall of fame for orioles whose last name were murray

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I bashed them at the start, but they've sold fairly well. For ROI, the % for an unopened box is probably similar or better than most "mainstream" products. I've gone after a few of the letters and emblems, which I think look pretty cool because they're so big that the design doesn't really matter. At least they have the jersey behind them unlike 2007 Topps Sterling.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
People who haven't opened and sold this product have hammered it, but it would be close to impossible to find another box to break that could consistently generate even close to the return on investment as this.

Latest posts