Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone in here speak Japanese?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
I found a card I need on a Japanese website but dont understand enough to buy it. Can anyone help me out?

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
Its not yahoo auctions, and theres WAY too much stuff to translate using a translator online. Its essentially the checkout page.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
TramFan3 said:
G$- yes it is, any info on them?

Lucky guess, eh? ;)

Unless they have changed their ways in recent years, from what i know they dont ship to USA/Canada. I had some close friends into Basketball a few years back and they had to get the cards they wanted from R&B shipped to friends in Japan, who then shipped it to them. But like i said, that was a couple years ago, so maybe they now ship to North America, im not sure though.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
G $MONEY$ said:
TramFan3 said:

Lucky guess, eh? ;)

Unless they have changed their ways in recent years, from what i know they dont ship to USA/Canada. I had some close friends into Basketball a few years back and they had to get the cards they wanted from R&B shipped to friends in Japan, who then shipped it to them. But like i said, that was a couple years ago, so maybe they now ship to North America, im not sure though.
I might be wrong but I thought you had to email them with the card you were looking at then they would email you the US amount and further instructions in English.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Dpanthers14 said:
G $MONEY$ said:
TramFan3 said:

Lucky guess, eh? ;)

I might be wrong but I thought you had to email them with the card you were looking at then they would email you the US amount and further instructions in English.

That could be how they do it now. I just remember a couple years back (maybe even 3 years now) my friend had to get it shipped to a Japanese friend.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I just finished my 10th deal with RB-21.

Email your order request to the webmaster, copy and paste the item number, card name and Yen price into your email. They will respond back to check our order. You respond back that the request was correct. They respond with payment details. You pay and 7 days later you have your card.

Beware, they have several shops and sometime it takes awhile depending on the card. Be patent, they will reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts