Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Ever Deal With This eBay ID?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
I met this guy a few times and he owns a store and has tons of high end 1/1's and patches. I really dont think hes faking anything but you never know.as for the patches hes selling i can see how there can be a conflict of interest there.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
XdanX said:
I met this guy a few times and he owns a store and has tons of high end 1/1's and patches. I really dont think hes faking anything but you never know.as for the patches hes selling i can see how there can be a conflict of interest there.

ask him what his beef is

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
XdanX said:
This may sound like a dumb question, but have you seen his store?

The reason I ask is that I find it comical that he supposedly has a store yet doesn't use the store name to help promote his ebay auctions and vice versa. Then again, there may be a reason for it.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
XdanX said:
This may sound like a dumb question, but have you seen his store?

The reason I ask is that I find it comical that he supposedly has a store yet doesn't use the store name to help promote his ebay auctions and vice versa. Then again, there may be a reason for it.

i do a show in NJ every so often where he is from and where his store is located. I have never seen the store but i heard it was popular there.

A_Pharis

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
A_Pharis said:
Bingo:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21423&hilit=kemp+jeter+sweet+spot+error

and he is on this page of the huge forger thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15002&p=337440&hilit=kemp+jeter+sweet+spot+error#p337440

His username here is HYPE.
Looking at his profile, he was here all of two weeks. I suspect he still has an ID here. His profile for the HYPE username has reference to his t.wall eBay account.
****** + Bag.

You have been thanked!

I knew I had heard or read something about him before, I just couldnt remember where. I guess I should have just used the search option ::facepalm::

Shep

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
This guy sets up sometimes at the White Plains shows. He was there last weekend. I saw some of the cards at the show that he has on ebay, like the Bo Jackson jumbo patch and the 09 Exquisite dual patch of ripken and pujols. I have bought from him before, he's a nice guy.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Never met him in person, but on this board he was ******-city. He blamed the Jeter fake on an employee who bought it then listed it without his permission, so therefore it should not be his fault. He's a lot like many others in this hobby/business; probably not bright enough to make it anywhere else.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
KandKCards said:
Never met him in person, but on this board he was ******-city. He blamed the Jeter fake on an employee who bought it then listed it without his permission, so therefore it should not be his fault. He's a lot like many others in this hobby/business; probably not bright enough to make it anywhere else.

so your saying that most people in this hobby are stupid then?

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
mburgin said:
KandKCards said:

Alot of them are, yes

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
KandKCards said:

HPC said:
mburgin said:
KandKCards said:

Alot of them are, yes
Are you including yourself in this group :D

Members online