Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD Prominent Cuts (inlcuding MMA autos)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Pic 1: "Bruce Almighty" Hockey Jersey worn by Jim Carrey, "21" Costume worn by Kate Bosworth, "Black Shirt Moan" Shirt worn by Samuel L Jackson, "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" Motorcycle Pants worn by Drew Barrymore, Personal Collection Pants worn by Will Rogers, Music Video Sweater worn by Mariah Carey, "Forrest Gump" Shirt worn by Tom Hanks, "Invincible" Football Jersey worn by Mark Wahlberg, "Austin Powers in Goldmember" Costume worn by Mike Myers. (2x - "An Unfinished Life" Shirt worn by Robert Redford" Not Pictured)
IMG_0001-2.jpg

Pic 2: "A-List Icons" Shirt / Sweater by Robert Redford & Denzel Washington numbered to 35/50 AND "Sketch Comedy Stars" Sweater / Hockey Jersey worn by Jamie Foxx and Jim Carrey numbered to 76/99
IMG_0002.jpg

Pic 3: "Old School" Shirt worn by Will Ferrell numbered to 15/40 & "Enter the Dragon" Robe worn by Bruce Lee
IMG_0008.jpg

Pic 4: Anderson Silva
IMG_0004.jpg

Pic 5: Anderson Silva & Ken Shamrock
IMG_0005.jpg

Pic 6: Andrew McFedries, Keith Jardine, Josh Koscheck, Ben Rothwell, 2x - Frank Triggs
IMG_0006.jpg

Pic 7: Dan Severn, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, Matt Hughes, Jeremy Horn, Roger Huerta
IMG_0007.jpg

Pic 8: Bai Ling (Actress) 22/40 & Art Carney (Comedian) 46/118
IMG_0003-1.jpg

Pic 9: Tony Trabert (Tennis Player) 16/21 & Carmen Basilio (Boxer) 32/68
IMG_0002-1.jpg

Pic 10: Paul Tibbets (Enola Gay Pilot) 2/3
IMG_0001-3.jpg

Pic 11: Jack Dempsey (Boxer) 12/19
IMG_0011.jpg

Pic 12: Grantland Rice (Sportswriter) 1/1
IMG_0012.jpg

What do you think of this? All are for sale! (I apologize for the huge scans!) :oops:
Thanks for looking!

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
First, I dont get this product at all.
Having a title "Prominent" and then putting autos of Ben Rothwell and Drew McFedries in makes no sense to me.

Second, its nice to see UD cant even nicely align the Shamrock sticker.

Third, its nice to see UD venturing out of baseball and now cutting up autographed tennis cards.

The Rice, Dempsey and Basilio are decent though!!!

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
JzWand said:
Also, whats with a bunch of the autos having ties to MFS.

Hughes, Lawler, Rothwell, Huerta, Horn, Sylvia, Neer, Mcfedries, Pulver all are or have at one time fought out of MFS.

My guess?

They signed a contract with the gym and fighters, as a whole.

Don't understand the draw though, since Hughes is the only name people really would want, IMO.

Members online