Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone bidding at H&S or Clean Sweep tonight? Tomorrow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Not often you have two 2 day auctions going off on the same night, but that's what we have right now. Anyone bidding, or more importantly winning anything?

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
One of these days I'm going to stop seeing posts like this and think "I should have looked into this" and actually look into them. What's involved in signing up for these auctions?

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
Yeah, I'm in Huggins.

I was going for this one, but had to drop out. I wanted to cry. I was pretty close, but the last $750 + juice was just too much for me to do:

19691_timeless_treasures_cobb.jpg

I won something, but it's not 1/1000th as cool (or expensive). There are a few things tomorrow I might go after, but with the REA catalog coming in about 2 weeks, I don't want to go all-in.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Each of the sites have their own rules for what is needed to sign up. Some require hobby references (some will take eBay account info as a reference).

Topnotchsy said:
One of these days I'm going to stop seeing posts like this and think "I should have looked into this" and actually look into them. What's involved in signing up for these auctions?

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
That Cobb was pretty sweet. I thought about it for a couple of minutes, but figured it would end way out of my price range.

Jeff D said:
Yeah, I'm in Huggins.

I was going for this one, but had to drop out. I wanted to cry. I was pretty close, but the last $750 + juice was just too much for me to do:

19691_timeless_treasures_cobb.jpg

I won something, but it's not 1/1000th as cool (or expensive). There are a few things tomorrow I might go after, but with the REA catalog coming in about 2 weeks, I don't want to go all-in.

Sportsnutcards

May 4, 2009
Belmar, NJ
I had bids in on 30 lots last night and did not win a single one. I stayed up for the Arod lot and Puckett lot but both went out of my price range very late.

Members online