Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SAN JOSE- SINGLE A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
Im going to work in San Jose and hopefully get some ball games in. Anyone know about any good guys to go see in the Cal League?? I think Friedrich and Rosario are in the league.. any other decent names??
Thanks

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Not sure if the rosters are out yet, but I love going to SJ Giants games! Get a ticket for only like $7 and a lot of the time they give away tickets. Very fun to watch.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
tramers said:
most rosters aren't out till week before if your lucky . got our local days before last year

I was looking at last years rosters so I guess Freidrich may not even be there this year.. I was my team had a Cal League team!!! I would be at every game!!
Thanks and I will be looking out for rosters..

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
average 500 weeknights and 1000' s weekends . When Madison played against us 5000 plus standing room only - madison family lives 5 miles from stadium

Jan 15, 2009
darocker80 said:
GiantsSuperCollector said:
lisu said:
I think Chris Dominguez and Matt Graham will be in San Jose this year.
So will Ehire Adrianza, he told me he was going to be there.
Nice I wanted to see Ehire play!

What about Tommy Joseph and Zach Wheeler?
Don't know about Joseph don't really know him. Wheeler said that he will probably start off in rookie and then move up to San Jose later.