Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SHOUTOUT TO A BANNED MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCANS ADDED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ostrander111

Aug 7, 2008
PA
Well, dodgers22fan has recently been banned from this site but yesterday in the mail I recieved a big surprise in the mail from him- along with a 6 jersey Allen and Ginter lot I purchased, he threw in a Mike Mussina Laundry Tag Patch and an Andy Pettitte 3-clr patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

img125.jpg

img160.jpg

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I tried picking up that laundry tag patch for my collection SEVERAL times from him with PM's.

One time he was selling it in a thread and I told him I would take it for his asking price and he never responded. :cry: :cry:

Congrats on the sick card and I hope I will get one for my Mussina collection one day..

ostrander111

Aug 7, 2008
PA
Y4NK335 said:
I tried picking up that laundry tag patch for my collection SEVERAL times from him with PM's.

One time he was selling it in a thread and I told him I would take it for his asking price and he never responded. :cry: :cry:

Congrats on the sick card and I hope I will get one for my Mussina collection one day..

Thanks, I hope you find one too... ;)

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
got my cards today w/ bonus cards - sent with DC - he made it more than right - thanks

Members online

No members online now.