Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jamie Moyer = Phillies 5th Starter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
I am in total disagreement with this move. Kyle Kendrick should be the fifth starter and they should make moyer the long reliever. Last year he was horrible until he was moved to the long relief spot. We need Kendrick in our rotation as a rightie and we need moyer in our bullpen as a lefty. This was a moronic decision Kendrick has looked so good in spring training and can only get better! I like Moyer but I think he will do poorly as a starter like last year and will be moved down when his era is back in the 6s...hopefully sooner than last year though.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Glad to see he's still mobile in his wheelchair to pitch.. :D

moyer.jpg

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Moyer is awesome. never threw into the high 80s so age isnt as much as a problem.
does he still have a huge scouting notebook?

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
This is by far a permanant move, the Phillies rotation last year on opening day was much different from what it
was against the Yankees in the WS. Moyer looked AMAZING against that same team Friday and should deserve
to start as the #5 this year. People have been saying he was done for years now. I think Ill give him the
benifit of the doubt.

Go Jamie!

Kevin

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I would start a player collection of him just b/c of that alone. He would be my new favorite player.

ral72 said:
I think it would be awesome if, instead of running out onto the field, he comes out in one of these...

motorized-wheel-chairs.jpg

Members online

Latest posts