Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AJ ******* injured

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Not sure exactly how severe, but here is a pic and people are wishing him well on his elbow recovery about a bad crash.

ajelbow.jpg

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
@nickpiecoro don't have details, but we were just told dbacks outfield prospect a.j. ******* had successful elbow surgery. more to come.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I sent him a message, and may email his agent too just to see what I can find out.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Until we know how severe it is, it's hard to say anything. He was joking about it on Facebook already, so I am hopeful he's fine. He's PC for me, so I'm still buying.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I was just starting to grab some of his stuff. That's probably why he got screwed.

Sorry. :oops:

I'll still buy, though it is startling how many super-prospects are getting injured.

beefycheddar said:
Until we know how severe it is, it's hard to say anything. He was joking about it on Facebook already, so I am hopeful he's fine. He's PC for me, so I'm still buying.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
do u know him personally, or is he PC because u pulled his super?

I don't collect guys not on Boston or that I don't know personally. AJ was the first player I worked with on the Falmouth Commodores at all. He came back last year on opening day to hang out and signed a lot of stuff for our team. I have an 8x10 of him on my wall, and have since before he had cards signed. I was the first person to tell him what to expect with signing for card companies and explained to him that he would be signing sheets of stickers. I made a card of him in the Commodores team set this year.

I haven't bought him as an investment at all. In fact I was happy he went to AZ since it meant lower prices than a high profile market. Heck I provided Topps with his signature so they could use it on the mock up for the BCDP sell sheet.

commodoresauto4-1.jpg

ajlilpapi.jpg

card92.jpg

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
beefycheddar said:
Superfractor said:
darocker80 said:
Actually, "The 40-gallon hat" pulled it.

So is that actually in him?

Yeah, that's his actual xray.

Really? It can't be :?

Just so you know, A.J. ******* and Christian Friedrich were on the Vermont Mountaineers before they were on the Commodores.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/vwnut13pics/*******.jpg

(Arrrgh, why does photobucket shrink all my pictures!)

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
vwnut13 said:
beefycheddar said:
Superfractor said:
darocker80 said:
Actually, "The 40-gallon hat" pulled it.

So is that actually in him?

Yeah, that's his actual xray.

Really? It can't be :?

Just so you know, A.J. ******* and Christian Friedrich were on the Vermont Mountaineers before they were on the Commodores.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/vwnut13pics/*******.jpg

(Arrrgh, why does photobucket shrink all my pictures!)

I knew they were actually, but thanks. We had a few kids go to the NECBL this year once they got cut. It's a good league too.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
beefycheddar said:
I knew they were actually, but thanks. We had a few kids go to the NECBL this year once they got cut. It's a good league too.

Hehe, I forgot to put the :D in that post.

I have quite a bit of Mountaineer memorabilia.

Signed team bats, balls, a helmet, etc.

I even have an uncraked, signed bat of the batter in this video, Anderson Davis...

[youtube:3drdw4id]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzkLUNpK7Xg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3drdw4id]

His baseball career didn't pan out so he went into modeling/acting. He's made a few magazine covers.

Summer College League Baseball is so fun!

Members online

Latest posts