Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MT PSA submission results/scans and new sig!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Hello all,

My apologies for not posting a mailday in a good few months, don't really have money to purchase cards right now but hopefully will relatively soon.

Anyways this PSA sub was run by George Calfas of the Morning Thread crew and many thanks to him for putting all of this together.

Anyways onto the goods :cool:

I mainly got these slabbed for protection but also wanted my collection to be quite uniform as most of my vintage cards are PSA slabbed.

Here are the scans:

psasub1.jpg

psasub2.jpg
:D

psasub3.jpg

psasub4.jpg

psasub5.jpg

psasub6.jpg

psasub7.jpg

psasub8.jpg

psasub9.jpg

psasub0.jpg
:D

And there they are.....all in all I am very pleased with the results. :cool:
Expect more maildays in the next few months!

Thanks for looking,
-Scott

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Simply gorgeous!

I always appreciate when you post some older cardboard to help balance out all the chrome around here.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
they all look amazing Scott. especially the Doerr's and the Tip Top Bread needs to be in a case as it has received too much love :D

the new Sig is gorgeous as well. good luck with the hopefully soon to come job.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Mighty Bombjack said:
Simply gorgeous!

I always appreciate when you post some older cardboard to help balance out all the chrome around here.
Many thanks MB....I try to balance things out as best I can. :) Been hard as of late though because I havent been buying anything lol, but hopefully will soon change because I have my eye on a few things that I will purchase once I have the money.

George_Calfas - Thanks George! And no worries man, it gave me something to look forward to ;)

pghbuccos - Thanks Dave! The Tip Top has been much loved and I can love it no more so it has been PSAed :mrgreen: I will probably have the majority of Doerrs slabbed PSA vintage cards by the end of the year, I know I am pretty close but have to get a checklist...As for the sig I have been wanting to put that one together for quite some time now, but wanted them to look uniform in the PSA cases. :D As for the job search my local golf course is hiring a part time job [25 hours/week] and they said there is a good chance that I will get the spot :) (Doesnt start til May though, but thats fine with me)

manningmurphyfan - Thanks! The T207 is a very nice 2 and I though it had a shot for a PSA 2.5/3 but there are a couple minor surface wrinkles on the back that prevented the higher grade.

wideright - Thanks Dave, I have to say they look great in their new cases. :cool:

js0000001 - One of my favorites as well. I got it as a gift from a great member here [jay1065] and it was one that I had needed quite badly for my Doerr PC but never bought one because of how rare they are (probably have seen 3-4 Doerrs in the few years I have collected him). It is very well loved but I think that is why I like it so much, it's got a lot of character. :)

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Niiiiiccccceeeee!!! Vintage slabbed Sox, does not get much better than that Scotty!! (Note, I wonder if my cards I had included on GC's sub was in this order :eek: :?: :D )

How you been? Ready for the season ahead??

I'm going on 4/21/10 against the Rangers :D . Hopefully all my boys can join me but high school baseball will be in full swing.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
chromerookies said:
Scotty, SWEET cards man!!! I love that M101-4 Lewis!
-Dan
Thanks a lot Dan, good to see you around! The M101-4 looks AMAZING in person and I definitely would like another one of these, easily one of my favorite all time sets. And I was happy that it got the VG-EX grade that it deserved. :cool:

Any new cards for you lately??

MaineMule - Many thanks Scott! And I agree 100%, gets NO better than that... :D I have been good and have been ready for the season since November ;) And darn! I miss you by one day as I am going 4/22 against the Rangers....got great seats too, Loge Box 147 Row CC :cool: Also going on Patriots Day.....I think the Sox are doing to do VERY well this season and cant wait to start watchin them as I have been having baseball withdrawels :lol:

Members online

Latest posts