Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning Dan.
Missed posting in here yesterday. Had a lot going on. Early morning in to work today to get some things done.
Have a good one and the same to all that follow.
Tom

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning guys. Well, after it's been snow free for about a month, we got about 3 inches last night, which I don't think will stay long, hopefully.

I did get a couple of nice wins last night though. Yes Jesse, I got it. :D

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning folks! :D Can't believe it's Monday already. Took the boys to see "How to Train your Dragon" last night. Very good movie. The animation in these movies just gets better and better. The boys LOVED it.

:shock: [ebay:2jnyrbnr]270551249444[/ebay:2jnyrbnr] Highest I've seen a Wake auto go. No I didn't win it... didn't even bid. Once it got over 80 I was out. I'll gladly wait for the next one.

Hope the snow melts off for you today, Art! We'll be in the 70's by mid-week! groovy.gif

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
wideright said:
Morning folks! :D Can't believe it's Monday already. Took the boys to see "How to Train your Dragon" last night. Very good movie. The animation in these movies just gets better and better. The boys LOVED it.

:shock: [ebay:2jlnacnq]270551249444[/ebay:2jlnacnq] Highest I've seen a Wake auto go. No I didn't win it... didn't even bid. Once it got over 80 I was out. I'll gladly wait for the next one.

Hope the snow melts off for you today, Art! We'll be in the 70's by mid-week! groovy.gif

Morning Dave. Sorry you didn't get the Wake auto, but there'll be another along sometime. Lucky you to have 70's weather soon. We "might" get the 70's by mid next month. :eek: :( :lol:

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning from sunny Panama City, Florida! Since we're talking weather and ebay wins, sunny & 72 with a 100 % chance of a Ron Swoboda autographed MLB ball mixed in with a Nolan Ryan of the same variety! :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I am hoping to get a round of golf in here within the next few weeks myself... :)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Guys!!! Dan, Tom, Mike, Art, Chris, Dave(wide), Dave(69), Charlie and Adam :mrgreen: Happy Monday to you all...I think I am always the most excited for Mondays ::facepalm:: :lol:

Dan - Hope you are out on the course earlier than expected :D I definitely need to knock the dust off my clubs to say the least. Is the sun starting to poke out a little more often than normal now??

Art - What did you win and did you get your painting all done??

Dave(wide) - Damn that is high...just win one on a Tuesday and you will get it for half the price :lol:

Charlie - Beauty sleep does make you more tired ;)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
...well thats certainly something that I never considered. Especially when we encourage people to stop in and say hello and try to help with their collections if possible.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Typical of people that never post here. I do understand the comment about this being the "All Day Thread" now, but that is testament as to how this has grown.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning George, Kevin and Josh!!!

So the MT is like high school?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Where is the logic in that besides how youthful we all look?? You can't say something sucks until you try it and I have NEVER seen Shep participate over here...just kinda funny I guess :?

Members online

Latest posts