Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1989 topps gallery of champions silver FINALLY!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
21 years in the making and thanks to Clarkfan here for buying a set and breaking them up my guy became available. this was a must have for my collection and it has finally arrived! I now have both the 87 and 89 rainbow of these GOC's. if you need your guy from the set he has the rest listed on Ebay feel free to hit him up with an offer as he is very easy to work with. Thanks again Nolan!

silverGOC010.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
thanks!

post surgery hasn't been too bad.. taking my meds sparingly as needed but overall better than I expected for this soon. The worst part was the really sore throat for the first day and a half from them cutting in and moving everything around and the breathing tube.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
1st4040 said:
thanks!

post surgery hasn't been too bad.. taking my meds sparingly as needed but overall better than I expected for this soon. The worst part was the really sore throat for the first day and a half from them cutting in and moving everything around and the breathing tube.

Yep, that part always bothers me a lot, too.

Last time, I woke up as they were pulling out the trach. :? NOT pleasant!

Going in on Wednesday for my next surgery.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
JackLondon said:
1st4040 said:
thanks!

Yep, that part always bothers me a lot, too.

Last time, I woke up as they were pulling out the trach. :? NOT pleasant!

Going in on Wednesday for my next surgery.

good luck you have my prayers! hope you have a speedy recovery.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
No problem 1st4040! Glad you liked it. I get Clark for my collection, so we're both happy. I'm glad I went ahead and picked up the set. I've sold the Gwynn, Franco, Sabo, Hershiser, Gibson, and your Canseco, so well worth it!!

Members online