Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hi Corbett Field autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Sorry if this isn't the best place to post this. I'll be leaving for Tucson, Az soon and I'll be attending one or two games at Hi Corbett. The game I'll be attending for sure is against the Dodgers.
I'd like to ask if someone has had autographing experience in Hi Corbett? Are the Dodgers good at signing in the road? What about the Rockies?

Thanks in advance

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Hi Corbett is one of the more open facilities down there. Too bad the Rockies are leaving next year.

One of the great things is that all of the faclities and training fields are right there and they are very accessible (at least they were two years ago). If you want autos, go early (well before game time) and wander down past the entrance to the practice fields. you will surely see people hanging out with albums and cards and stuff. Just blend in with them. When the players are getting loose throughout the day, just try to catch them walking in between practice fields.

I went to several camps when I was down there, and the Rockies' was by far the most open and relaxed in terms of where you could and couldn't walk. There was a rainout one day (rare in Tucson methinks), so the next day Jeff Francis pitched against Brian fuentes in the intersquad game. I just walked right up to the backstop and stood and watched the game from right behind the catcher. Felt like a high school game.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Mighty Bombjack said:
Hi Corbett is one of the more open facilities down there. Too bad the Rockies are leaving next year.

One of the great things is that all of the faclities and training fields are right there and they are very accessible (at least they were two years ago). If you want autos, go early (well before game time) and wander down past the entrance to the practice fields. you will surely see people hanging out with albums and cards and stuff. Just blend in with them. When the players are getting loose throughout the day, just try to catch them walking in between practice fields.

I went to several camps when I was down there, and the Rockies' was by far the most open and relaxed in terms of where you could and couldn't walk. There was a rainout one day (rare in Tucson methinks), so the next day Jeff Francis pitched against Brian fuentes in the intersquad game. I just walked right up to the backstop and stood and watched the game from right behind the catcher. Felt like a high school game.

Thanks a lot for the advice. Do you know at what time the players start arriving to the complex and at what time they start going to Hi Corbett?

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
r2d2 said:
Mighty Bombjack said:

Thanks a lot for the advice. Do you know at what time the players start arriving to the complex and at what time they start going to Hi Corbett?

No, I have no idea, but it must be pretty early.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts