Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got a New Scanner and want to show off some scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Got a CanoScan LIDE 200 today and wanted to show off a little

;)

JasonHeywardX-Fractor.jpg

JesusMonteroChrome_0002.jpg

JesusMonteroChrome_0003.jpg

MattKempX-Fractor_0004.jpg

NeftaliFelizElite.jpg

MarkakisChrome.jpg

LongoBlue.jpg

HeywardBlues.jpg

HanleyChrome.jpg

(marks are on toploaders not cards)

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
nice stuff man...i am not much of a techie but i think my lexmark all in one does ok. i picked it up on clearance from the local wal mart when it was being remodeled for $40.
3-16-201080226PM.jpg

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
"i got a new scanner".........

Another LAME attempt to pimp your Montero cards........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just playing cards look SHARP (Blake, yours is not so bad either)

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
chowell3fan said:
"i got a new scanner".........

Another LAME attempt to pimp your Montero cards........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just playing cards look SHARP (Blake, yours is not so bad either)

LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You caught me

;)

David, yeah, I have actually had blurry scans with the previous scanners used too. These scans are alot better than the Lexmark scanner/printer I have and with some cropping could be better. The good news is I dont have very many graded cards, so I dont need to worry much.

This one also works because it's portable and runs off the USB port, so it's really easy to use and no cords and cables everywhere...plus it is super lightweight to carry.

I really am happy with the purchase, the toploader scans came out awesome and what I hoped for! For $99 it wasnt bad at all

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
mlbfan10 said:
You could have bought an hp off ebay for $40 and amazing scans for graded and non!

I thought about going that route, but I remember when people made the "which scanner should I get?" threads, Canoscan was the main response

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Just bought the Canon CanoScan 8800F for 119.99 this was not a refurb. Newegg had it for 189.99-20off and signed up for bill me later and got another 50.oo off. I have read alot of good feedback with this scanner. For the money it is a steal.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
canoscan models with a ccd element were the main response.

as far as using the g3110, I scan at 300dpi and still have to size down the scans. scanning at higher dpi just takes longer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts