Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1960 Topps All-Star Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bateson

Oct 8, 2008
I put together this sub-set pry about 7-8 months ago and just realized that I had never scanned it... figured some of you might enjoy seeing them!

-Scott

Here are the scans...

scan0001-8.jpg

scan0002-6.jpg

scan0003-8.jpg

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Bravo!

I have about half of them.......really need to go after the full set one of these days!

bateson

Oct 8, 2008
Thanks guys!

shanks25... set is def worth finishing... Great Eye Appeal in person all together!

-Scott

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
bateson said:
Thanks guys!

shanks25... set is def worth finishing... Great Eye Appeal in person all together!

-Scott

Not sure how many I have.....I'll have to look tonight and see. I think probably around 12 or so. I have the big guys (Mantle, aaron) but am missing some of the lesser guys......I'll let you know what I have. You have any dupes?

bateson

Oct 8, 2008
t[/quote]

Not sure how many I have.....I'll have to look tonight and see. I think probably around 12 or so. I have the big guys (Mantle, aaron) but am missing some of the lesser guys......I'll let you know what I have. You have any dupes?[/quote]

Unfortunately, I don't have any dupes as I just purchased the ones that I needed. Having all of the big ones helps as the rest of them are pretty easy on the wallet considering these are 1960 Topps cards!

-Scott

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Be careful!!!!!
I got started on my vintage spending working on the 1961 MVP subset. Subsets are a great way to start any vintage collection and congratulations on yours.
DANNY

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
I was close.....

Here's the cards I have:
Matthews
Aaron
Skowron
Malzone
Aparicio
Pierce (x2)
Fox
Cunningham
Lollar
Drysdale
Neal
Banks
Crandall

Here's what I need for the set:

Pascual
Kaline
Mays
Maris
Antonelli
McCovey
Mantle

If anyone has any of these, please let me know! If anyone needs the Pierce, please let me know as well!!!!!

bateson

Oct 8, 2008
dano... I hear you when I first put this together I got on a serious vintage kick and put together a 68 Topps Set aswell as (2) 61 Fleer Sets.. (Sold the 68 and 1 of the Fleer sets though!)

shanks... Very Close!! Good Luck on finding the missing pieces!

TBP and BoB... I agree it is probably my favorite vintage design ever.. just seems way ahead of its time!

-Scott

Members online

Latest posts