Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey all, new member here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sullivan_fan

Mar 30, 2010
Didn't really see an introduction topic, so I figured I'd post here seeing as I only collect hockey. My name is Al, I'm from Chelmsford, Ontario, Canada. I found out about this site from the UD community vote site and figured I'd try it out. I've been trading for about 5 years now, since my re-entry into the hobby after an 8-year hiatus. I have over 100 transactions on sportscardforum and ultimatecardboard, plus a few more on tradingcardcentral and hobbyinsider. I'm a huge Leafs fan (sadly).

I can be a bit of a yo-yo collector, as I've dabled in Leafs GU/Autos, Leafs RCs, Phil Kessel, Felix Potvin, Doug Gilmour, and the list goes on. My one true PC that has lasted since day one however is my Steve Sullivan PC. I have well over 250 different cards and much more when you count doubles. I pretty much collect any and all Sully cards/memorabillia. Aside from that, I'm also working on getting a master team set of BAP Leafs Autos from any year, and any slabbed ITG Ultimate Leafs cards.

I've recently blown up my whole trade list and sold huge chunks of it off and am currently working on getting a tradelist together with what's left. Once that's all done, I'll make sure to post a link here.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and getting some trades done!

Datsyuk13

Mar 29, 2010
Welcome ! I'm new here too lol ! I will introduce myself too !

I'm Alex from Montreal, Qc. I discovered the site the same way as you. My main PC is Pavel Datsyuk and it's going well but hard to find his cards, don't know why !

Also collects: Halak, Hejduk, Sakic, Matt Duchene, B. Pouliot, A. Kostitsyn and i'm trying to own a couple of cards of Tyler Myers.

Looking to finish my UDS1 & UDS2 YG's set too. I will post a complete tradelist in my sig soon, hoping to make deals to grow my PC !

Is it just me or this section looks like it's not very popular ?

That's it, i hope to have a good time and make some good deals here !

Alex

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
welcome to FCB guys. you should both introduce yourselves on the regular hockey thread as it will get more attention there.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Hi guys and Welcome to Freedom Cardboard. We have just started really building are Hockey community in the last couple months and hopefully you will stick around and become a part of it. Our Hockey community is a pretty tight bunch and most of our dealings happen through PMs, as we here all know what the others collect, so we contact each other through PMs whenever we have something that we might think another will be interested in.

Also, check out the Baseball hobby talk when you have time, that is where the most of us hang out and a lot of just general hobby talk, multi sport show off threads, ebay issues, contests etc happen. Again welcome and if you ever have any question contact myself or Dave (pghbuccos) and im sure we will be able to help you

Members online