Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ever find a card you forgot you had?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I used to collect Ripken pretty religiously until I was out of the hobby for a while, but I totally forgot I had this card. I just found it while digging through a box of Ripkens and was like omg. I had previously thought I had owned only 1 Ripken auto card, the 1997 Elite Passing the Torch. Needless to say I'm pretty excited. I now remember that I pulled this card from 2004 SPA, and when I pulled it I was shaking, haha. I was 18 at the time.

RipkenChirography.jpg

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
LOL. I know what you mean. It usually happens when I go through a box of rookies from 1999-2003 and wonder how many of those I could use as fillers for shipping materials.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Yah, that happens to me all the time. It's never with HOF -type guys though. It's normally with refractor/xfractor/blue refractors that end up in the base pile.

The reverse is also awful. I've been looking for a few Aroldis Chapman Base Chromes that I know I have, but I haven't the slightest clue as to where they are. I just vaguely remember takign them out of the "WBC BOX" and placing them "somewhere else"

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Great find. I just found the Loney Wood 1/1 in my sig and was pleasantly surprised.

Members online

Latest posts