Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Dan, Keith Art, Dave--
Good morning to you fellas!
Short day but just because tomorrow will be a mess. Hoping everyone has a great one and the same for those that follow
Tom

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
wideright said:
Daniel. Kenneth. Arden.

Is today "formal" day and no one told me? :?
did_you_get_that_memo_mug-p1686436578872031752om5b_400.jpg

:lol:

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Doing good Dave, except for the crappy weather. Just sitting here waiting for a client to show up.

I've heard on the news how the NE is getting hammered by all the rain. Combine that with the snow melt and flooding has got to be an issue. What's on tap after the client leaves?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning Thomas, David. :D (Yes, continuing with my formal salutations). Doing well. Didn't ya'll know we Oklahomans are extremely formal people? I mean come on, just look at us!

Redneck_Wedding_n_Cake.jpg

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Managed to get an email from someone else that has actually collected Garko in the past and is giving up collecting. The guy really had nothing i didnt have but then emailed me later and said he didnt give me the WHOLE list. He has 3 printing plates and a short printed auto that I dont have. His son collects Oakland Raiders and Ive had this JaMarcus Russel Auto sitting here thats not worth the ink used to sign it. Seemed like a fair swap to me.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
So the Moyer thread got me thinking about myself. If I pitch until I'm 52 and win my avg. 13 games per season, I'll hit 300 wins. Think I can do it?

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good morning everyone.

7:30 PM CDT ish pregame
8:00 PM CDT Case break.

If there room fills up sooner I'll start sooner.
That is if the case shoes up like it should.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Garko- Sounds like a good deal to me. Congrats on making a deal. I'm surprised that a Raiders fan would want a Russell auto. :lol:

Dave (w)- Sure, I think you can make it to 300. Hook up with Binds*' trainer and you'll be able to play until at least 60. :lol: That's a pretty fancy wedding. Love the cake. :lol:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
69MetsFan said:
Doing good Dave, except for the crappy weather. Just sitting here waiting for a client to show up.

I've heard on the news how the NE is getting hammered by all the rain. Combine that with the snow melt and flooding has got to be an issue. What's on tap after the client leaves?

Well, the client will be here until about 8:00 tonight, but after he gets here, I'll be finishing up the trim in my room. After that, I need a rug to fit the room and I'll be done, except for the "decorating" part. I noticed yesterday that my LCS has a Mets trash can for $20 that I might get just for a show piece.

Members online

Latest posts