Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay/paypal question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
So when I went to myebay account it says my current balance is at $1.90 and that my previous invoice was automatically paid from my paypal on March 30. So it is the March 31st and i checked my paypal account and the history is updated to March 31 and I see no payment.

So did they not withdraw anything from my paypal account and on ebay is it recorded as payed?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
F-Topps said:
I dont think you can link PayPal to Ebay for automatic payments. I thought you had to give them cc info

My understanding as well. You can do a 'one time payment' and pay through paypal though.

Your PayPal account is not a bank account.....they would take it from your accounts on file before touching that just in case you didn't have enough to cover the full amount.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Just wait on it, it will post eventually. Sometimes this happens to me too. One time my seller fee's were taken out of my paypal via e-check for some reason, but it posted a few days later.

As to the above posters, my paypal and ebay are linked. Don't know what you guys are talking about. My seller fee's automatically are taken from my paypal every month. If the charge is more then in my paypal account, it will drain my paypal account and take the rest from my checking.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Mine normally says "your bank accounting ending in 1234 will be charged between the 17th and 21st of March"

then it shows on the 23rd on my bank statement.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
wolfmanalfredo said:
Just wait on it, it will post eventually. Sometimes this happens to me too. One time my seller fee's were taken out of my paypal via e-check for some reason, but it posted a few days later.

As to the above posters, my paypal and ebay are linked. Don't know what you guys are talking about. My seller fee's automatically are taken from my paypal every month. If the charge is more then in my paypal account, it will drain my paypal account and take the rest from my checking.
Same thing here for me. If I have money in my PP they take it if not they take it from my bank account on file

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Pine Tar said:
wolfmanalfredo said:

Same thing here for me. If I have money in my PP they take it if not they take it from my bank account on file
same, thanks guys.

Members online

Latest posts