Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pat Venditte... time to sell?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UtahUtes

Jun 22, 2009
He's gotten some press recently and his stuff is skyrocketing on ebay. Any chance he makes the roster and things go up even more, or is this a good time to ride a nice publicity wave? Thoughts?

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
he wont make the team, he is starting in single A tampa

and I wont even get to see the cards in my sig for another 6 weeks so i guess i will miss the hype ::facepalm::

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
At lunch today, a coworker who's a casual fan asked if I've heard of this guy who pitches with either arm. When casual fans take notice, it is definitely time to sell.

Alex

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
numba1yankeefan said:
ballerskrip said:
This is one of the biggest no brainers in the history of earth------SELL

he throws 77 mph lefty
he throws 84 mph righty

That is WEAK

SELL

I believe it is 86 lefty and 93 righty

Hmm, interesting. They were talking about him on Espn today and this is what they quoted. My bad.

skrip

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
ballerskrip said:
numba1yankeefan said:
ballerskrip said:

he throws 77 mph lefty
he throws 84 mph righty

That is WEAK

SELL

Hmm, interesting. They were talking about him on Espn today and this is what they quoted. My bad.

skrip

yea those numbers you have cant be right. how can he be a successful closer with those speeds? and i think his walk/strikeout ratio is around 1:10

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Reds in 2009 said:
What were the base Bowman Chrome Autos selling for before this?

i bought my only one for $6.50 dlvd, they were selling around $10-12 though I believe. I bought a ref for $20, a orange for $95, another orange for around $30 that had black stains on the back but other than that, great condition, and the red ref for $120

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
TOPPS MISSED THE BOAT ON HIS CARDS...THEY SHOULD HAVE A CARD ( BOWMAN STERLING) OF HIM THROWING RIGHT HANDED

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
ballerskrip said:
numba1yankeefan said:
ballerskrip said:

he throws 77 mph lefty
he throws 84 mph righty

That is WEAK

SELL

skrip

You weren't far off. This article says 87-89 righty and low 80s lefty. If he didn't throw with both hands he would never make it out of low a. He is as much a non-prospect as you can get.

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/artic ... leid=10418

Members online

Latest posts