Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quick Question: HELP!! Fantasy baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
okay so my fantasy baseball draft is tomorrow with some friends.. i would like to throw a little party and have some of them over for the draft not all can make it 2 live in another state so i can't do an offline draft.. but the question is will all of us be able to connect to my wireless internet and draft from my house? it will be about 6 or 7 of us on our laptops at my house all connected to my internet... i have 3 connected to my internet now with my wifes and friends and it works fine but will 6 or 7 of us be able to draft at my house on our laptops?

cvn66

Jun 25, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Depends on the router, but if you are going wireless, it should probably work. Every wireless router I have worked with has 99 available IP addresses within the network, so that shouldn't be a problem. I have as many as 9 devices connected at the same time to my router, but they are all rarely active so speed however, may be an issue depending on your router and ISP.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
if its password protected, they will need your password, other than that you shouldn't have any problems. We do it every year.

Members online

Latest posts