Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TUF 11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Anytime the show can start off with a ton of blood in one fight, and a gross nose break in another...it's gotta be a great season.

Of course, as with all TUF shows...the ****** factor is extremely high.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
Uscola I think may have a shot at winning.
Hes 18-12 or something, but hes got a lot of losses to some quality fighters (mousasi, Villasenor, Sonnen etc.).

He probably has fought 5-6 UFC vets.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
He told Dana not to let his record fool you, he could very well be there at the end...

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
This is pissing me off more and more.

Something needs to be done to these fighters after it's clearly seen that they are just ******* and shots like this didn't land. Seems to be happening a lot lately. I seem to recall it happening in a Koscheck fight not too long ago as well.

How can this guy feel good about that win when CLEARLY the knee didn't land to his face and he acted like a little ***** at the time saying it did????

hwg30m.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
JzWand said:
Uscola I think may have a shot at winning.
Hes 18-12 or something, but hes got a lot of losses to some quality fighters (mousasi, Villasenor, Sonnen etc.).

He probably has fought 5-6 UFC vets.

This is the dude that was calling Yager a thief right? The dude who's throwing the knee in that gif?

I already hate that guy.