Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Rajon Rondo SPX high on the PIT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
And yet a Danny Granger SPx jersey/auto can't break the $20 barrier. The last one sold for $15. Dang, even Al Jefferson's SPXs are selling for more than Granger's are (I'm not saying Al Jefferson isn't good, but big men supposedly get no hobby love and he's getting more on The Pit than Granger is.).

nikateen

Aug 7, 2008
I agree, Granger cards are def underpriced. I bet if he were on a team like the Celtics, his stuff would be selling 2x-3x what it is right now.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
If the Pacers were winning Gragners SPx would be probally x2 as much. The problem is its numbered /1499 instead of /750. If they were numbered to /750 it would be $50 card. Rondo is selling a bit higher on thepit than it is on Ebay. Devin Harris is also. Looks like his last one went for $75. Thepit is great. I wish they would get more SPx auto/jerseys on the site.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AKA Coastal said:
If the Pacers were winning Gragners SPx would be probally x2 as much. The problem is its numbered /1499 instead of /750. If they were numbered to /750 it would be $50 card. Rondo is selling a bit higher on thepit than it is on Ebay. Devin Harris is also. Looks like his last one went for $75. Thepit is great. I wish they would get more SPx auto/jerseys on the site.
Oh, I didn't even notice that.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I held onto my Rondo autos, almost selling them during the finals

Do you think now is a good time to sell?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Huffamaniac said:
I held onto my Rondo autos, almost selling them during the finals

Do you think now is a good time to sell?

If he blows up during the playoffs that would be the time to sell them. The problem is there are so many good players on his team he might not get enough touches to put up monster stats. Right now he is pretty hot.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I tend to keep all cards I end up getting in packs or gifts as my personal collection and items I buy on EBAY i feel I can sell it the opportuntiy presents itself. This rule tends ot get broken ever so often

With Rondo I bought three autos during the summer after his rookie season and have very little money in them. Part of me wants to take the profilt, but part of me wants to just keep them. He is the only player I have not taken the easy profit on .

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Huffamaniac said:
I tend to keep all cards I end up getting in packs or gifts as my personal collection and items I buy on EBAY i feel I can sell it the opportuntiy presents itself. This rule tends ot get broken ever so often

With Rondo I bought three autos during the summer after his rookie season and have very little money in them. Part of me wants to take the profilt, but part of me wants to just keep them. He is the only player I have not taken the easy profit on .
Tough call...sell one now, sell one in the finals, keep one I suppose. Then again that's easy for me to say considering I don't have any. If you want to keep them all, that's fine as well. Rondo was a good buy before this season.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I would sell at least some of them now. Rondo will be a regular season stud because no one plays defense and he can easily get to the rack. But against teams who actually play defense, he isn't even starting caliber. He has NO jump shot whatsoever and it showed against the Lakers yesterday.
As good as he is, I have trouble seeing a long-term future for him as a star PG. Eventually, you need to knock down a few jumpers, and he absolutely can't do that.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
I just recieved my Rondo from the pit :D Scans will be comming up later!!

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
mlbsalltimegreats said:
AKA Coastal said:
I just recieved my Rondo from the pit :D Scans will be comming up later!!

Sweet, show that bad boy off. I haven't even seen it yet.

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
I just put my Rondo SPx on ebay. Im holding my Granger SPx though. Im angry that I traded my Devin Harris back in the day for a Rashad McCants SPx. McCants tore his ACL the following year and it all went downhill.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Dude...Ryan Gomes SPXs aren't even selling for $5 on the Pit...He's scored 19, 21, and 19 points in his last 3 games. He had 10 rebounds in the 21 point game. He's also had two 20 point games earlier this year.
Oh my gosh, Danny Granger broke the $20 barrier.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
Dude...Ryan Gomes SPXs aren't even selling for $5 on the Pit...He's scored 19, 21, and 19 points in his last 3 games. He had 10 rebounds in the 21 point game. He's also had two 20 point games earlier this year.

Gomes is playing on a losing team. It takes a combination of things.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:

Al Jefferson said:
He has a point.
Well, okay...

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:

[quote="Al Jefferson":75bsrbsb] He has a point.
Well, okay...[/quote:75bsrbsb]

hah. Thats pretty funny. If Timeberwolves were winning Jefferson's cards would sell much better.

nikateen

Aug 7, 2008
I am buying up Granger SPX's. If anyone has any for sale, please pm me.

And regarding the Wolves, they would probably have atleast 15 wins right now if McHale was the coach from day 1. Say what you want about some of his personnel decisions, but the man can coach.

Members online

Latest posts