Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Specialty card storage boxes info needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I remember a thread months back about a company/person who made specialty cases that people use for storing their collections for graded cards I believe? Anyone know about this, or have a link to whoever makes them? They were some kind of heavy-duty plastic with foam cut-out inserts.

I keep all of my PC in one-touches now and would like something sturdier than the traditional cardboard long-boxes, as they are rather heavy and don’t like to be moved at this point.

Thanx for any help in advance.

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
Not 100% sure but you may be talking about the now defunct M.J. Roop company. There are some knockoff manufacturers on ebay.

I'm in the market for nice storage boxes myself so if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear as well!

B

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
DWright5 said:
I remember a thread months back about a company/person who made specialty cases that people use for storing their collections for graded cards I believe? Anyone know about this, or have a link to whoever makes them? They were some kind of heavy-duty plastic with foam cut-out inserts.

I keep all of my PC in one-touches now and would like something sturdier than the traditional cardboard long-boxes, as they are rather heavy and don’t like to be moved at this point.

Thanx for any help in advance.

I believe he retired.. I bought a Griffey UDA Auto bat off of him as he was moving from back east to the SW..

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Piratesfan1418 said:
Not 100% sure but you may be talking about the now defunct M.J. Roop company. There are some knockoff manufacturers on ebay.

I'm in the market for nice storage boxes myself so if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear as well!

B

Yep, that was him.. He retired and sold off a bunch of his collection so he wouldn't have to haul them out to Phoenix..

I think you can find some on EBAY once in awhile..

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Thanx guys, guess I'll have to do some further investigating. That Pelican name sounds familiar, that may have been what I was thinking about.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts