Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping To Taiwan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I got a question today from an eBayer asking how much to ship a single card to Taiwan. I am hesitant to even say I would ship to Taiwan, but if so how much should I charge. The card is a Venditte Contenders auto so it should be relatively low priced but I still don't want to get burned. I would rather not send without tracking so I'm thinking that would be about the same cost as the card itself. Any help would be appreciated for this case and in the future.
Thanks!

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I check thier feedback first, then decide wether or not to sell. If feedback checks out, then add .50 to $1.00 to US shipping.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I would not ship to Taiwan or even out of the US unless I knew the buyer or they had ALOT of positive feedback.

Too easy to get scammed that way

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
With sellers not being able leave negative feedback you can't really trust the feedback rating anymore.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
the same guy asked me the same question on the vendittes I listed. he sent me offers but I am hesitant to counter or accept them due to him being in taiwan.

anyone know how much it would cost to ship to taiwan with delivery conformation?

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Mine was a high end card.

It could be, but I deleted the message before I saw the thread so I dont have his ebay name anymore

:oops:

I still wouldnt do it.

Save yourself the headache man

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
HPC said:
Mine was a high end card.

It could be, but I deleted the message before I saw the thread so I dont have his ebay name anymore

:oops:

I still wouldnt do it.

Save yourself the headache man

yeah mine were all high end too. the 3 cards in my sig

declined all his offers

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER ship to Taiwan

NEVER

Kevin

ps NEVER

Members online

Latest posts