Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New "Meat"....I mean new member....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HawksFan67

Apr 1, 2010
Joliet, IL USA
Hey everyone........!

I'm new here at FCB. Just joined today. I actually found out about this forum because of the Upper Deck Awards going on right now. To be honest, I've never heard of this site before. But I figured with all the votes FCB is getting, I might want to check it out and so, Here I am.....LOL

Although I may be new here, I belong to several other forums. (See my sig) Feel free to check my feedback at any of those sites. So have confidence in me if you want to trade... :D

Looking forward to meeting new traders and hobby freaks...............

So hello and let's get trading...... OVER 1000 Traders in my bucket

Brian

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Hi Brian and Welcome to Freedom :D I recoginize your user ID from HI and CloutsandChara, nice to have you here. We have just started really building are Hockey community in the last couple months and hopefully you will stick around and become a part of it. Our Hockey community is a pretty tight bunch and most of our dealings happen through PMs, as we here all know what the others collect, so we contact each other through PMs whenever we have something that we might think another will be interested in.

Also, check out the Baseball hobby talk when you have time, that is where the most of us hang out and a lot of just general hobby talk, multi sport show off threads, ebay issues, contests etc happen. Again welcome and if you ever have any question contact myself or Dave (pghbuccos) and im sure we will be able to help you.

Members online

Latest posts