Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why not, SHOW YOUR BABES!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
I have had a 33 goudey a few times, but they are pretty high priced for how common they are, many people have elected to own something else....

Show what you got. If you do have a goudey, I am happy for you, show it too...you can't see enough of the real stuff...or if you have something more expensive, would love to see it as well.

This is what I currently have for BABE.

currently being reworked...anxiously awaiting...
sluggers2010.jpg

babesketch.jpg

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
Here's a replica 1933 Sport Kings Ruth card with an authentic game-used Ruth memorabilia piece in it. It's the only one that exists:

vm02baberuth.jpg

vm02bbaberuth.jpg

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
LOL - Can't pass up a opportunity to show the boys off :D :D :D Have a few more I haven't had a chance to scan yet and two more incoming. LOL - Thank god I haven't broken down yet and scanned all the base stuff and inserts. I'd be at it for months.

bouwob said:
I was waiting for your post

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
francisjniskey said:
LOL - Can't pass up a opportunity to show the boys off :D :D :D Have a few more I haven't had a chance to scan yet and two more incoming. LOL - Thank god I haven't broken down yet and scanned all the base stuff and inserts. I'd be at it for months.

bouwob said:

considering most (all) people would scan a ruth game used, 3 seconds after they arrive, that is saying something.

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
LOL - That I am spending way too much money on them. I'm still trying to convince the wife that the 2 ft Lipton Iced Tea Babe Ruth Stand up Store display was a good buy. :D :D :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MEBDIX:IT

Ever since I saw the commercial I knew I'd have to get it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFwBJjBzD4E

bouwob said:
francisjniskey said:

bouwob said:

considering most (all) people would scan a ruth game used, 3 seconds after they arrive, that is saying something.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
WHOA!!! FRANCISJNISKEY, YOu have enough cards to make your own bat and jersey!

francisjniskey said:
You asked for it, and this is just the game used that I have scanned:

Members online