Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So what does a Byce Harper auto 2/2 look like?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Sorry about the tease but can someone host a pic of this card for me?

Also, I know its 2/2 but any sell value estrimates? Its the 2010 U.S.A. on card (base card #83) green auto 2/2. Maybe some other super low numbered auto you know of sale in the past?

Jul 30, 2009
Scan of the U.S.A. Byce Harper auto 2/2 with story

schmidtfan20 said:
How many thousands of autos did Harper sign in this stuff?

Less than 1200

[Bp5SDgwBGk~$(KGrHqUOKiUEubhH+yNsBLtVn6u0J!~~_35.JPG/img]

So a customer came in today and bought 2 of these sets looking soley for a Harper auto.

In his second set, he pulled a Harper auto 3 color patch /99. Yes he was very happy.

So he then said he should buy the last two sets I had to which I replied that he probably shouldnt since he's ahead of the game and got an awesome card of the player he was looking for.

Keep in mind I own the card store and here I was trying to talk him OUT of spending more money with me. Im glad he didnt listen to me because in the last set he got the 2/2 card you see here.

Anyway, I wasnt sure if I was going to list it or just bring it to the Hofstra show ina few weeks. Well its listed (if its problem Ill edit the link) and since theres so much Harper mania I figured it would be nice to track. [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290420748209[/url]

Members online