Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

crazy auction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010
That's some really nice stuff.

What's the point of selling it as a lot? Seems like the seller would be leaving a ton of money on the table.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
maxpower said:

What's the point of selling it as a lot? Seems like the seller would be leaving a ton of money on the table.

Who says he is trying to sell?

Shep

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
shepsspot said:
maxpower said:

Who says he is trying to sell?

Shep

That's the thing I wondered. I'm putting a snipe on it but I'm wondering if it's even worth bothering with due to the reserve. I figure it can't hurt but I just really don't usually even mess with reserve auctions.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220582622541&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_39794wt_1167

Miggy stop spamming your auctions!!!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I assume it's mostly for show, but I may throw out a bid as well.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
At this point, I have to think either something came up and he needs to sell out, or he's just trying to gauge overall value.

He just got some of those last week, and I'm sure he knows they'd sell better individually.

Members online

Latest posts