Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning Dan, George.
Batting cage for 2 hrs to get ready for the season and then putting stuff together for the community yard sale next week. We made 450.00 during the first one last year and 500 the second time around.

I love it how people want to buy all the crap you cant stand having in your house.

Anyhow, have a good one fellas, and the same to all that follow.
Tom

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. Taking Crystal to the vet this morning for shots and a problem she's having with her mouth/teeth. Then I gotta go pick up a few bales of straw for the pens, and then make a dump run. After that, who knows, but I think it will be back to yard work as long as the rain doesn't show up.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning, George, Dan, Tom & Art. Hope you all have a great weekend! Weather is really warming up here so our plans include yard work, "opening up" the pool and a nice family brunch for Easter tomorrow.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Dan, Tom, Art......rainy here as well and the dog will not go out in it.

My dog loves the rain, she'll stay in it as long as we let her, which isnt a second longer than neccessary. <--- does it count if I intentionally spell things wrong for a badge?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning guys! Egg hunt this morning, then who knows after that! :D

Art- you are on the clock.

IndyMann said:
George_Calfas said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Draft can star whenever for the toppers.
1. Tony - Jeter Auto :)
2. George Soriano/50
3. Jeff - Prior patch #/290
4. Dave - R. Johnson /150
5. Art
6. Josh
7. Jesse
8. Art
9. George
10. Barry
11. Jeff
12. Alex

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MojoDan said:
George_Calfas said:

My dog loves the rain, she'll stay in it as long as we let her, which isnt a second longer than neccessary. <--- does it count if I intentionally spell things wrong for a badge?

No.........Rue looks like Tina Turner if she is outside for too long in the rain, she does not like the look.

Hey Dave and Dave.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
MojoDan said:
George_Calfas said:

Our German Shepherd is the same way. The other 4 will stop short of going out the door and look up at us as if to say, "Stupid human, can't you see it's raining?" :D

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Man it is about time someone started this. I almost called Miggy and told him to get the ball rolling ::facepalm::

As for me today! it is raining so I think we will go work-out and then hit the store since it is going to be busy
becuase of Easter tomorrow. I really surprised the wife did not want to paint today. :cool:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
69MetsFan said:
MojoDan said:
George_Calfas said:

Our German Shepherd is the same way. The other 4 will stop short of going out the door and look up at us as if to say, "Stupid human, can't you see it's raining?" :D
:lol: My wife will open the door and just push the dog out if he does not go, when it is raining even though he needs to.
The he will come back in all wet and jump right on her. I just laugh since she was the one that throw him out

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Tom- we had a similar garage sale result last year. I was amazed at some of the things people bought. Hoping to have another one real soon here.

Morning George! Hey, PM coming.

Art- my tired eyes read "and then make a dump run" as "and then take a dump" at first :lol:

Dave- opening the pool. Shhhhhh, not so loud. My boys might here and then I won't here the end of it until I May or June when I fill theirs up :lol:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Pine Tar said:
Man it is about time someone started this. I almost called Miggy and told him to get the ball rolling ::facepalm::

As for me today! it is raining so I think we will go work-out and then hit the store since it is going to be busy
becuase of Easter tomorrow. I really surprised the wife did not want to paint today. :cool:

You could have started it. Free range on the weekends, but surprise Art did not normally that is his bag.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Not much on the agenda for today. Some yard work and like Dave (b), will probably get the pool opened up today. I was going to do it yesterday, but ended up putting it off until today. :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
muskiesfan said:
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Not much on the agenda for today. Some yard work and like Dave (b), will probably get the pool opened up today. I was going to do it yesterday, but ended up putting it off until today. :lol:

Morning Joe.
I made the comment yesterday to my kids that we should open the pool too. I have the cover off of it and the water is actaully clear right now. it needs to be vacuumed and it is still cold ( water temp read 51 degrees) but it looked like you could just jump right in :D But we all know that it will snow around here in a week or to. ::facepalm::

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Easter Bunny Card Hunt Contest

Hunt for your favorite card in my bucket, if it matches my favorite card you win. Prize TBD.

Members online

Latest posts