Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PayPal Pay Later

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anyone use the Pay Later option???
Made a purchase and it said save $25 off your purchase if I used the option.
Sounds like a good deal? Use it, save $25, when the bill comes due pay in full (like usual), and get no finance fees. Anyone else use it? Can be used only once as a promotion.

I didn't use it because I wanted some feedback first..... :D

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
If that is the Paypal buyer credit, I signed up for the free $ awhile back and still use it. Never get caught paying late though as I think the interest is 20 or 30% !

I now use it for my job. Buy stuff for work, get paid cash and never had a problem. Used it over 100x.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
I threw a bid down on an item I thought I had no chance of winning at my max bid price considering theresale profit potential. Well, no shat, I win the damn thing for a couple hundred bucks. I figured I'd give the pay later option a try for a multitude of reasons. I wouldn't have that dough for another four or five days, what money I do have I want for a trifecta of card shows in the Twin Cities this weekend, and the item can be broken flipped with the loan paid pretty quickly. My intro offer was a one time 10% rebate with a $10 max. I qualified in about 15 seconds and the item was paid. CIT should get their money back in a few weeks. Neat feature to have available for those days you are broke but don't want to miss a fat flip.

MorneauMVP33

Mar 24, 2010
Fargo, ND
f2tornado said:
I threw a bid down on an item I thought I had no chance of winning at my max bid price considering theresale profit potential. Well, no shat, I win the damn thing for a couple hundred bucks. I figured I'd give the pay later option a try for a multitude of reasons. I wouldn't have that dough for another four or five days, what money I do have I want for a trifecta of card shows in the Twin Cities this weekend, and the item can be broken flipped with the loan paid pretty quickly. My intro offer was a one time 10% rebate with a $10 max. I qualified in about 15 seconds and the item was paid. CIT should get their money back in a few weeks. Neat feature to have available for those days you are broke but don't want to miss a fat flip.

Off topic...but what is the "trifecta of card shows in the Twin Cities" this weekend?

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
got 50.00 thru a promotion thru newegg when I bought my scanner. Pretty cool.

MorneauMVP33

Mar 24, 2010
Fargo, ND
f2tornado said:
MorneauMVP33 said:
Off topic...but what is the "trifecta of card shows in the Twin Cities" this weekend?

Bloomington/Valley West Mall - usually decent
Mounds View/Mounds View Square - can be ok without competing shows
Brooklyn Center/ Earle Brown Heritage Center http://www.sportsnewsshows.com/home.html

Not sure on the amount of cards/dealers at the last one. This caliber event is rare for MSP.

Thanks for the info...may have to head down that way over the weekend!

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
I saw something about $25 off when using this service a couple of days ago but I can't find an email or eBay message. Was it just an option at checkout? Thanks