Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Updating "Order Status" on BGS orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Was wondering how on top of the updates Beckett generally is. Sent my order over a week ago and nothing on the site. Also, when they revamped the site, did they change where they store the info for things like this?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Topnotchsy said:
Was wondering how on top of the updates Beckett generally is. Sent my order over a week ago and nothing on the site. Also, when they revamped the site, did they change where they store the info for things like this?

Depends on the service level....what did you use?

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
EricInCT said:
Topnotchsy said:

Depends on the service level....what did you use?
10 day.

WJCIII

Dec 30, 2008
Once the order shows as "Working" then it won't update again until the day the order ships. That's how it has always been.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
WJCIII said:
Once the order shows as "Working" then it won't update again until the day the order ships. That's how it has always been.
It hasn't shown up at all...

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
did u check the delivery status?

if it is marked delivered, beckett will retro the start date on the day they received your order

no worries

dave

WJCIII

Dec 30, 2008
daveyou is correct, it could take a few days after being received to get it into the system. The order will be backdated so you don't wait more than 10 business days. You can find more info in the FAQ section at www.beckett.com/grading.

Members online