Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amazing Christmas gift!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
My wife bought me these 6 HOF t206s for Christmas. I love them (and her)!

Brown.jpg

Chesbro.jpg
Duffy.jpg

Marq.jpg

McGraw.jpg

Walsh.jpg

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks guys!

Chris D.-I just checked out your collection and love it! I will certainly be picking up more of these in the future.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Wayne, where did she pick these up? My wife got me a Beckett Mag for Christmas, the one with all the prices, that is totally useless. Of course I've poured over it a couple of times and don't tell her it's a waste of paper but it was the thought that counts..... :lol:

Maybe I'll have my wife consult with yours next year.......

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
MaineMule said:
Wayne, where did she pick these up? My wife got me a Beckett Mag for Christmas, the one with all the prices, that is totally useless. Of course I've poured over it a couple of times and don't tell her it's a waste of paper but it was the thought that counts..... :lol:

Maybe I'll have my wife consult with yours next year.......

I just asked her, and she bought all six from a dealer on Ebay. Apparently they were all listed separately and she contacted him and made a deal for them as a lot.

martincp

Aug 10, 2008
Mighty Bombjack

The 6 cards make an absolutely brilliant Christmas present. They all have strong eye appeal too!!!! I would like to add a Chesboro and McGraw (and Mathewson)to my own collection this coming year.

Members online

Latest posts