Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opening Night: Yankees vs. Red Sox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
mredsox89 said:
Joe Morgan ::facepalm:: I forgot how painful it was listening to him.
Him and Tim MC Carver should share a tent on some desert island someplace. I can't stand either of them
Jon Miller should be there cabana boy on that island as well.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
mredsox89 said:

Eh, I've got to listen to Remy and Orsello.

I'd rather watch ESPN, but you know, they block it and have ESPNews because NESN has the game.

Did anyone see the Fenway analysis before the game?

Supposedly the average homerun in Fenway over the monster wouldn’t be a homerun in 26 of the other 29 parks.

Then Olney in an interview with Schilling asks about how the Monster kept a lot of balls singles that would have been homers in other parks.

::facepalm::

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
vwnut13 said:
mredsox89 said:

Eh, I've got to listen to Remy and Orsello.

I'd rather watch ESPN, but you know, they block it and have ESPNews because NESN has the game.

Did anyone see the Fenway analysis before the game?

Supposedly the average homerun in Fenway over the monster wouldn’t be a homerun in 26 of the other 29 parks.

Then Olney in an interview with Schilling asks about how the Monster kept a lot of balls singles that would have been homers in other parks.

::facepalm::

This makes sense. A pop up that hits the seats is a fly out elsewhere, a hard line drive that hits the monster gets out at some other parks...I thought it was pretty easy to follow

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
HIP HIP............JORGE!!!!!

What's better than an Anderson?????

Josh Beckett is killing my fantasy team right now, but it's worth it because I hate Boston!

Members online

Latest posts