Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did we win the UD contest???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I haven't seen an anouncement & wanted to get the official word? Also, regardless of if we win or lose, make sure all you guy's give your friend's & family member's a "pat on the back" for all the help they gave us; as without them I don't think we would've had that extra nudge that kept us competing with a much more populated board. I gave my Facebook friend's a big Thank-You shoutout as they really came through lastnight when I posted for the final time (I've got 630+ friend's, mainly due to Mafia Wars & they really showed up for us)...

I gotta say that whether FCB win's or not you guy's (& gal's) are some of the most kind-hearted, caring, & overall "good" people that I've had the honor of knowing! :grouphug: :D We at FCB are the best site due to the people that roam these board's (& maybe a little because of our Moderator staff & founder :p )....We came together as a group because we all wanted what we had at the old BMB to continue on, steadily grow/flourish, & evolve into something better....I think FCB is exactly what many had hoped for & now they have it, we have it!

HOORAY for FCB!!!! :grouphug: :lol: :D

Members online

Latest posts