Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Someone hates me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Like the 2nd time in a week one of my threads gets locked? I dont usually complain about stuff like this but when your the first person to post about something why lock my thread and leave multiple others open about the same thing?

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
MallCopKJ said:
Like the 2nd time in a week one of my threads gets locked? I dont usually complain about stuff like this but when your the first person to post about something why lock my thread and leave multiple others open about the same thing?

I moved your thread because there were 7 of them about heyward. I left the one that had the most responses. Its not personal.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
MallCopKJ said:
You where not the first one and I got mine locked too since there was already 3 Heyward posts started before you or I even
posted ours. Don;t take it personally. They hate you but you need to get over it Sally :D

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
MallCopKJ said:

I moved your thread because there were 7 of them about heyward. I left the one that had the most responses. Its not personal.

Hey I appreciate the explanation at least, thank you for that.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
MallCopKJ said:
phillyfan0417 said:
MallCopKJ said:

Hey I appreciate the explanation at least, thank you for that.
What you could not see the main boards was light up with
JASON HEYWARD
OH MY
Heyward Hits a 3 run Jack
and what ever was the top 5 posts :lol:

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
IndyMann said:
Even if you were the first, titling it "oh no" will not get much traffic.

Oh well, its gone. Cant really change it when its locked/gone anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts