Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Seller question.... Please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Bigorange1618

Anybody know anything about him? Is he legit? Anything I should no thats bad

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I haven't kept any scans from him in awhile, but HERE are some scans of cards they sold in September and October of last year.

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
phillyfan0417 said:
Why dont you answer you PM's after you read them?

Im sorry Tim, I dont mean to infuse drama, but the reason why he may not do that, is that he hasnt come up with a new "story" to tell at that point. I have gotten a few good stories from Josh in the past week and a half (and I know I am not the only one) about a variety of topics in regards to a) why he doesnt communicate and b) why my half of a trade has not shown up yet.
All the while, actively trying to trade my end that he has had since a day after the trade
All the while, keeping two of the cards that he claims to have sent on his "updated" trade list

Meanwhile, since the last update of "oh, my dad shipped those saturday, i am not sure if he used DC" I have recieved cards from GA in two days and CALI in three..... I am in CT. Josh? Josh is a whopping 150ish miles away from me in Jersey.

I have said it once, I will say it a million times, stuff happens, and if you can ship a couple days after the agreed upon day, just LET ME KNOW! Thats all! ANd dont let me know AFTER I ASK YOU, just let me know!

by the way, i am the shortest of the delayed shipments, as I know there is another trader waiting since early March......

Members online

No members online now.