Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Employed By The House."

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
To ebay- Sorry I do not have his fingerprints. I do have his left pinkie, but I cannot get a clear print as the finger is a little stiff. I do have a signed confession from the shiller which has been notorized. I also was able to obtain the shillers hard drive which shows he has bid on all the sellers 704 auctions since he started on ebay. I also have a picture of the seller and shiller at Taco Bell sharing a tostada.

ebay- Thank you for your concern. Wow. You have too much free time. While shilling is a rule we "dont allow", here's another way to think of it. It does raise the auction price. Which allows for a greater revenue, which in turn we pass the wealth down to you via promotions and lower fees. Sometimes we all need to look inward. I think the real issue here is you dont have anything selling for more than a buck. Thank You for your concern and if you need further assistance in contacting the shiller for future employment opportunities, feel free to use our 800 number.

Members online

Latest posts