Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Haven't done TTM since 1989, a question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
Hi, I haven't done a through the mail auto since 1989 when I collected Will Clark. I now collect Starlin Castro and would like an autographed index card of him. The problem is I don't remember how. I have the envelopes, the index card and the addesses. Just wondering how this should be done. I will write him a short note. Should I address the main envelope like this:

Starlin Castro
c/o
Tennessee Smokies
3540 Line Drive
Kodak, TN

Also, for the return address on the small envelope do I put my own return address? Just basic questions, but this is the best board for finding out answers to the random questions I have. Thanks for your time,

Jim

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
tedwilliamsfan said:
Hi, I haven't done a through the mail auto since 1989 when I collected Will Clark. I now collect Starlin Castro and would like an autographed index card of him. The problem is I don't remember how. I have the envelopes, the index card and the addesses. Just wondering how this should be done. I will write him a short note. Should I address the main envelope like this:

Starlin Castro
c/o
Tennessee Smokies
3540 Line Drive
Kodak, TN

Also, for the return address on the small envelope do I put my own return address? Just basic questions, but this is the best board for finding out answers to the random questions I have. Thanks for your time,

Jim
ok address would be
Starlin Castro
c/o Tennesse Smokies
3540 Line Dr.
Kodak, TN 37763.

just put you address for the to and from for the sase.

good luck and have fun

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
tedwilliamsfan said:
Thanks for the help guys, got the envelope in the mailbox. Both posts have been thanked.

Just a heads up but most current players wont sign index cards anymore. I believe they are advised not to because of potential identity theft issues. Good luck with your request, and make sure to check out the TTM/IP autograph forum if you have any other questions or happen to get a return from him post it in the success thread.

viewforum.php?f=57

JustinG08 said:
tedwilliamsfan said:
Thanks for the help guys, got the envelope in the mailbox. Both posts have been thanked.

Just a heads up but most current players wont sign index cards anymore. I believe they are advised not to because of potential identity theft issues. Good luck with your request, and make sure to check out the TTM/IP autograph forum if you have any other questions or happen to get a return from him post it in the success thread.

viewforum.php?f=57

Was just going to say the same thing......
Thats why the "custom" index cards have become a hit....

Members online