Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Case to open this weekend 07 Draft or 08 Chrome

What case would you open?

• 2007 Bowman Draft

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
What case would you open...07 Draft for the base Heywards or the 08 Chrome for his Auto's...Only have 12 chances to get the auto's...but who knows. Also from my older poll/post i did ordered another 10 bowman jumbo case :D

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
2008 Bowman with Chrome or 2008 Bowman Chrome?

Big difference. Heyward is in Bowman with Chrome, but I'm sure you know that.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
You don't get a Heyward auto, and you're sunk. You're basically guaranteed a few Heyward chromes in '07 and paralells are money. However, if you get a "green" case, you'll be just as f'd

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
Just called my dealer said he has 07 draft for $550 a case. I remembered opening when it first came out. Besides the base heyward are any of the auto's good?

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Is 07 Draft the one with Hunter Pence or Clay Bucholtz on the cover? I don't think any autos book for more than $30

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
coltsnsox07 said:
Is 07 Draft the one with Hunter Pence or Clay Bucholtz on the cover? I don't think any autos book for more than $30

07 Draft is with Pence, 08 Bowman with Chrome is Buchholz.

The 07 BCDP auto set is pretty weak. It's the base set that's money.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
08 Chrome ruined 07 draft. There are no decent autos in 07 draft and all of the best players in the 07 base set have autos in 08 chrome. If it was my $$, I would bust 08 chrome for sure.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Skorris CCBC said:
coltsnsox07 said:

07 Draft is with Pence, 08 Bowman with Chrome is Buchholz.

The 07 BCDP auto set is pretty weak. It's the base set that's money.

the base set WAS money. mostly everyone that was money has gone down besides heyward. such as laporta, price, moustakas

the 08 bowman auto set is loaded with heyward, price, laporta, bumgarner, vitters,, moustakas, parker, dominguez, etc

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Yea, the case price has risen $150, which, unless you pull more than 1 Heyward parallel, is more than the increase in Heyward prices covers, assuming that the $22 base was a complete outlier, and considering there are 50+ with lower BIN's, i'll lean towards that. I'm pissed at passing at getting them for under 350. I really considered it, but then decided that I was going to go after 09 Elite, but then didn't end up picking any wax of elite up anyways. I'm set for Bowman though

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
mredsox89 said:
Yea, the case price has risen $150, which, unless you pull more than 1 Heyward parallel, is more than the increase in Heyward prices covers, assuming that the $22 base was a complete outlier, and considering there are 50+ with lower BIN's, i'll lean towards that. I'm pissed at passing at getting them for under 350. I really considered it, but then decided that I was going to go after 09 Elite, but then didn't end up picking any wax of elite up anyways. I'm set for Bowman though

You and me both. I can't wait for 2010 Bowman!

Members online