Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey Cubs Fans....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chicuse

Mar 17, 2010
Chicago, IL
In case you were wondering what Zambrano's back-up plan is, see below. This is real by the way (was getting the new droid), and oh I had to rub this one down. Maybe he can sell 8 phones in 1 1/3 hours :)

a5-1.jpg

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
chicuse said:
In case you were wondering what Zambrano's back-up plan is, see below. This is real by the way (was getting the new droid), and oh I had to rub this one down. Maybe he can sell 8 phones in 1 1/3 hours :)

a5-1.jpg
I don't get it??

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
MAC16 said:
chicuse said:

a5-1.jpg
I don't get it??
Someone who works for VZW is also named Carlos Zambrano. What do you not understand by that?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
MAC16 said:
chicuse said:
a5-1.jpg
I don't get it??
There's nothing to get. Zambrano had a bad outing, so instead of the White Sox fan talking about his teams victory, he's making fun of the Cubs.

Color me suprised.

RandomH

chashawk said:
MAC16 said:
chicuse said:
a5-1.jpg
I don't get it??
There's nothing to get. Zambrano had a bad outing, so instead of the White Sox fan talking about his teams victory, he's making fun of the Cubs.

Color me suprised.
+1

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Did you watch Zambrano's start?

He gave up two hard hit balls in the outing. He had 3 bad breaks, (he broke the hitters bat) and they blooped in, along with an error. It happens. He was FAR from getting rocked. Lowe gave up more hard hit balls in the first inning than Zambrano did in his outing.

skrip

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
chicuse said:
It's on the Tribune Homepage! Hilarious!

Don't hate please - it's going to be 102 years. :)

We shall see. Don't forget, the Cubs are playing a strong team this series, the white sox are playing one of the 5 worst teams in baseball. Why am I NOT SUPRISED that a silly sox fan would talk smack?

Oh, and it will be a long year for Jared Mitchell in 2010 also.........ZING

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
ballerskrip said:
chicuse said:
It's on the Tribune Homepage! Hilarious!

Don't hate please - it's going to be 102 years. :)

We shall see. Don't forget, the Cubs are playing a strong team this series, the white sox are playing one of the 5 worst teams in baseball. Why am I NOT SUPRISED that a silly sox fan would talk smack?

Oh, and it will be a long year for Jared Mitchell in 2010 also.........ZING

Hey now skrip, leave my Jared out of this ;)
Side wager (cards) on more wins this year?

Cubs + Boliermaker Baseball VS ChiSox and Illin Baseball?

Members online