Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Unleashing Hell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'll be the first to admit that BGS was lenient with me in this case. The centering is close to 55/45, yet somehow got a 10 subgrade. And the bottom back corners left me thinking those would get an 8.5. Maybe I should re-submit? :mrgreen:

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
I'll be the first to admit that BGS was lenient with me in this case. The centering is close to 55/45, yet somehow got a 10 subgrade. And the bottom back corners left me thinking those would get an 8.5. Maybe I should re-submit? :mrgreen:

and this is why I don't put any stock in anything these grading companies do.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Bosox3 said:
Jaypers said:

and this is why I don't put any stock in anything these grading companies do.

Grading isn't a science; it's subjective.

Great Gem JP. Any word on an April submission special?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
rico08 said:
Any word on an April submission special?

There are two currently up on their site.

In April, Beckett is offering a service level upgrade on you grading submission! This is a great offer which allows your cards to be shipped back to you faster plus, you save money on your grading. For example, you need your cards back in 5 days; pay the 10-day service level price for that order and your cards are processed at our 5-day level instead of the 10-day level you are paying for. The amount you save is up to you!

Price for the grading will depend on the number of cards you submit and how quickly you want the cards returned. Please take a look at the BGS submission form for exact prices and let us know if you have any questions.

*Cannot be combined with any other coupon, discounted offers, or promotion. Offer does not apply to BGS/JSA submissions, onsite grading, or the BCCG services. Offer valid for all new orders submitted between 04/01/10 and 04/30/10 and cannot be applied to orders that were previously submitted or are in the possession of Beckett Grading currently. Offer Code: APRIL1010. All orders must be postmarked by 04/30/10 and contain the promotion code listed above in order to receive the discount. Customer is responsible for return shipping, insurance, and surcharges. Regular prices, surcharges, and service levels can be found at http://www.beckett.com/grading or on any BGS submission form. Contact BGS Customer Service at 972-448-9188, [email protected], or see http://www.beckett.com/grading for submission forms or for more information.

#2 (this week only)

The Beckett Grading Staff will choose a handful of players/people each week that we feel are "hot" or popular right now. During this week, any players that are on our list can be submitted and graded by Beckett for just $12card, at the 5-day level with no autograph fee! That is a savings of up to $10/card! That's right....if you have a card from a player listed below, you can submit that card during that week to be graded for just $12/card! Feel free to submit other cards but only the players listed below will receive the $12 grading. Make sure you list promotion code "WhoseHot10" on your submission form and include the date listed below. Check back as players will be updated each week or even daily and promotions will change!

For the Week of April 5, 2010....our choices are

The 2010 MLB season is under way so let's run an offer for some of the hot young players that appear to be the next stars in this league. Some of these guys might not be in the majors yet but when they do……the sky is the limit! This is a great offer that many of you have requested so here you go! Submit these cards/players for just $12 per card and have them graded at our 5-day level plus, you don't have to pay an autograph fee on the players/cards listed. Get your cards in now as the list will change next week!

Hot Prospects.:
Jason Heyward: There has never been a better time to put baseball's best prospect, and Braves starting right fielder, on a hot list.
Aroldis Chapman: This former WBC standout has quite possibly the best fastball in baseball, and some of our hobby's hottest cards.
Jennry Mejia: This 20 year old phenom could be the Mets' version of Neftali Feliz.
Stephen Strasburg: The world's best pitching prospect shouldn't be in the minors long.
Mike Stanton: This massive slugger hit 3 spring training home runs in just 28 at bats and will play the entire season at 20 years of age.
Prospect parallels: Submit any parallel serial numbered to 200 or less of any prospect. The player must have fewer than 130 major league at bats or 50 innings pitched to qualify. All brands are welcome.
$12/card for 5-Day grading and no autograph fee on these cards and players!

In order to receive $12 grading special, your order must be post-marked by the end of the week (Sunday-Saturday). Grading discount applies to only players/people listed on the weekly list, for the current week. All other cards submitted will be the standard grading fee listed on your submission form. All shipping, insurance, and autograph fees still apply. No other coupons or discounts can be used with this promotion. Submission must have promotion code; promotion date listed, and will not apply to orders previously submitted to Beckett. Service levels not listed on the submission form will be processed under the service level chosen by Beckett. All submissions will be processed as one order and can not be split up into separate service levels. Beckett Grading reserves the right to void any submissions that are not valid or submitted correctly. Onsite Grading Not included in this offer. All submission rules and submission forms can be found at http://www.beckett.com/grading.

For questions, please contact us at [email protected] or 972-448-9188.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
bradical said:
No base 9.5, no care.

No joke! AND I don't see a base gold version, so meh..... :? :|

J/K :lol:

Edit: Forgot to put in- VERY AWESOME stuff JP, VERY AWESOME! (add drooling-smiley here)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
HoustonTeams4Me said:
No joke! AND I don't see a base gold version, so meh..... :?

Damn, and here I thought I'd covered anything. ::facepalm::

.....oh wait, he doesn't have a base Bowman or Bowman Gold. :mrgreen: