Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Think I should accept this offer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
I really dont know if I can get more than this offer so not sure if I should wait it out a little or accept this offer.

2009 bowman chrome pat venditte red refractor #5/5

just received an offer of $258 dlvd

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
thanks guys.

I finally made money on a player! lol. my first 2 collections havent quite paid off yet (francisco liriano and mark melancon)

bought an orange ref in my sig for $95, sold for $130
bought an orange ref with a stain on the back for $35, sold for $95
bought a red ref for $120, offered $258

for most people this probably isnt that huge but with my luck, this is :)

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
numba1yankeefan said:
thanks guys.

I finally made money on a player! lol. my first 2 collections havent quite paid off yet (francisco liriano and mark melancon)

I think you missed the boat on Liriano but should recoup some this year as I think he will bounce back and have a pretty good year. Nice sale!

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
One day, you will laugh. And that day will probably be very soon :)

You will never regret your sales.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Rickzcards said:
numba1yankeefan said:
thanks guys.

I think you missed the boat on Liriano but should recoup some this year as I think he will bounce back and have a pretty good year. Nice sale!

i didnt buy liriano in 06 so I never paid any of those crazy prices. mostly bough him in 07-08. the prices I paid are only around 25% more than what they are selling for now so I shouldnt be out too much should I sell anytime soon

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
A profit is a profit. Sure, it could sell for more someday, but figure that person will have to sell for more than they paid for it to make a profit. Better to take a profit now instead of taking a chance that both of his arms fall off and you are stuck with a card that no one wants.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Congrats on the sales. I still have no clue how you're getting so many great offers on your vendittes!

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I love the looks of those particular cards, not '09 bowman, just the Vendittes.

They're just perfectly proportioned and centered, with a great signature. Super looking cards.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Its your call and I live in NY and the YES(yankee channel) seems to be high on him and with the shaky rotation you might see his name this year in the MLB.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
MarlinsManiac20 said:
Its your call and I live in NY and the YES(yankee channel) seems to be high on him and with the shaky rotation you might see his name this year in the MLB.

.....huh?

1. He is a reliever
2. Define shaky

By the way, congrats on the awesome sales.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
I have heard him being thrown in the mix as a starter in AAA and elsewhere. and they don't have that solid 5th guy yet and if Hughes and Joba Fail then he might be an option. Also if joba can't throw down the set up job it can be Vendittes.

Members online

Latest posts