Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Member to FCB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

51CardDeck

Apr 6, 2010
Just wanted to introduce myself to this forum and hoping to contribute whatever I can and meet, trade and share knowledge with fellow card collectors.
I first started trading online a few years ago on SportsCardForums, and have done a few trades on other forums like TCC, SCFreaks and TraderRetreat. I live in the Bay Area, CA, so I'm a die hard 49er and Giants fan. I don't sell cards too often, mainly prefer to trade.
My personal collection consists of HoFers, All-Stars, Stars and some celebrities.
Recently, I have been working on putting together the 2009 SP Authentic Patch Autos.(Still far from completing it tho)

Here's link to my bucket of stuff I have available for trade.
http://s405.photobucket.com/albums/pp136/51CardDeck/Trading Block/

Stuff in my PC is Not Available for Trade. :D

My favorite Sports stars include: Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Ichiro, Ayrton Senna, Muhammad Ali, Lebron James, Kobe Bryant.

Thanks for reading and hope to meet & trade with you guys/gals soon.

Bobby

As for my name (51CardDeck), this has been my gamer tag ever since online gaming came about. :mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts