Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what is this ruth card??????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

baberuthfan said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/BABE-RUTH-DUAL-COLOR-JERSEY-CARD-HOLY-CRAP_W0QQitemZ280489328490QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Baseball?hash=item414e777f6a

was this actually made--or do they sell this in stores???

Nope. The chase card from those things are Mantles. No Ruth. Also, it is HIGHLY speculated that they are model jerseys and not the real deal.
Either way, that's fake as hell.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
Looks fake. They probably took out the original card and put in a Ruth. Plus the patch isn't anything that was from the same era as Ruth.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
those things are sold in a big league chew type pouch at Kmart and some other stores.. I haven't seen them at Wal-Mart but they may have them too.. its just another way to recycle useless valueless cards and get collectors to go after them. I'm sure the jersey pieces are completely random as well. I know Ive seen a few different Canseco's from these.. some with 89 Donruss cards, some with like 92 topps etc. I'll trade for them but won't buy them.. the same way I feel about the famous fabrics cards all over Ebay.

Members online

Latest posts