Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Well, I'm out of surgery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Long story short, my last surgeon tried to fix my malalignment in my legs, but rotated my right leg inward too far. He resigned, "moved on" to another place in WV. The head of ortho at Riley's did a surgery to correct what he messed up and it was a success. I'm in a lot of pain right now(who wouldnt with a broken femur), but laying in my hospital bed. Thanks to everyone who sent well-wishes my way. Just thought I would share the good news!

Take care guys.
Ant

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I didn't know about this surgery bud, but I'm glad to hear it's behind you and recovery will bring you great reward.

Prayers and Best Wishes,

Ross

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
glad to hear it was a success.. joining the on the bench club is never a fun thing but do what you need to get better! best wishes

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Never talked to you, but nice to hear the surgery went well! I have had at least 10 surgeries on my ears and had my tonsils removed... and its not fun. Best wishes!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good to hear that your surgery went good.
I got dibs on the first dance :D
superbad.jpg

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
Best of luck in your recovery. If your first surgeon really F'd you up that bad you should definitely consult a lawyer.

aminors said:
Long story short, my last surgeon tried to fix my malalignment in my legs, but rotated my right leg inward too far. He resigned, "moved on" to another place in WV. The head of ortho at Riley's did a surgery to correct what he messed up and it was a success. I'm in a lot of pain right now(who wouldnt with a broken femur), but laying in my hospital bed. Thanks to everyone who sent well-wishes my way. Just thought I would share the good news!

Take care guys.
Ant

while i am sorry to hear about the surgery i am glad you are doing well... aside from the great pain! i hope the yankee loss tonight doesnt add to your pain! ;)

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
I'm happy to report that it doesn't look like that anymore Jesse. Clint, that game sucked. Hopefully they can throw together a bullpen by the trade deadline or something. I mean come on, Mark Melancon, Phil Coke, and Jonathon Albaladejo are awful. We need help badly! Chan Ho Park was AWFUL! Good to see Granderson with some pop in his bat in pinstripes. That was about the only thing that went right.

Thanks a ton for the well wishes guys. It really means a lot and helps me keep a positive outlook on this thing.

Ant

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
aminors said:
I'm happy to report that it doesn't look like that anymore Jesse. Clint, that game sucked. Hopefully they can throw together a bullpen by the trade deadline or something. I mean come on, Mark Melancon, Phil Coke, and Jonathon Albaladejo are awful. We need help badly! Chan Ho Park was AWFUL! Good to see Granderson with some pop in his bat in pinstripes. That was about the only thing that went right.

Thanks a ton for the well wishes guys. It really means a lot and helps me keep a positive outlook on this thing.

Ant

Glad to hear all is well, but you dont have to worry about the bolded anymore. He will be blowing up box scores for the Tigers now :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Ant glad the surgery went well and that your leg is finally fixed properly and that it was done by the head of Ortho.

Latest posts