Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Night Games 4/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I can't figure out how there are only 7 games on Day 2 of the season, and all of them at night.

Matt Wieters went yard against Shields, as did Adam Jones.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
EVAN ALMIGHTY! :mrgreen:

The first of many jacks he's gonna launch this year.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I wish some game would be on here. Gotta wait til 9 for the Angels / Twins, since I've got Dish, which = no MLB Network :benson:

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
55_marlins_sp said:
I wish some game would be on here. Gotta wait til 9 for the Angels / Twins, since I've got Dish, which = no MLB Network :benson:

MLB.tv is your friend :D

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
Jays_Cards said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":38foewjc]Ellsbury decided to show up tonight. He has been the best player on the field so far.

Well...Victor may have just passed Ellsbury.[/quote:38foewjc]

We have to stop hitting the ball in Jeter's direction. :) He's made a couple of amazing plays tonight.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
joe saunders is all over the place and is getting knocked around early against the twinkies :?

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Rickie Weeks with a homer ad stolen base. Is it worth hoping he stays healthy all season?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Blackburn struggling, but just got a double play ...

And thanks. A fellow member made the banner for me (and made SEVERAL others. He does great work :p )

Latest posts