Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where can I find some good display supplies?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I finally moved in to my own place. It's been about 5 years since I lived by myself, so I want to build some nice display cases for my collection. Already bought a few bookcases and two 50 card graded wall hanging displays.

Now I'm looking for some display stands for my bookcase -kind of like a picture frame. Looking to display stuff up to two inches thick - everything from single screwdowns to half inch thick screwdowns to books from the 19th century. I looked at card shops and craft stores but I couldn't find anything. I'm sure I could build and paint some custom stuff but I don't really have the time.

Anyone know where I can find stuff like this? I'd prefer plastic or black painted wood

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I like the thought off showing it off but if all your stuff is in easy to steal cases some thief will
clean you out. I think your best stuff should go into a deposit box. Just my opinion You never know when some
****** will try to steal stuff

bozemanbreaker

Mar 20, 2009
Salina, KS
I have looked around at cases online and they run anywhere from $50.00 for a 30 card capacity case to hundreds of dollars. I'm thinking this summer I'm going to head over to Lowe's and build three or four of my own for $50.00. Thinking it would be fun to design your own case.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
G $MONEY$ said:
Check out all the different display cases/frames that these guys have. Maybe they have something you like? I think they have a bunch of nice displays and i bought a couple of them a few years ago, have enjoyed them ever since.

http://www.pennzonidisplay.com/

+1 on Pennzoni. I bought the one that I use from them and love it. Their displays go from cheap to pretty dang expensive, but if you aren't the handy type then it's perfect.

CIMG1000.jpg

Chris D.

Aug 7, 2008
I tried Pennzoni a few years ago and the workmanship was terrible. Maybe it was an isolated incident.

Members online